Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tree lighting concert

On December 8, 2009 Aunt Britt and her (twin) friend Kirsten and Karisa had their Christmas tree lighting concert. Aunt Britt sung and the twins played the flute. Guess who else showed up for a quick second too!! SANTA!! He just popped in and waved to everyone and said "Merry Christmas"! He couldn't stay long because he said he was VERY VERY busy. ( But mommy told me she would take me to see him again soon!!) Here are some pictures of the concert. Mommy and I before the concert started.

That's the twins little sister Kayla.
The twins before they started playing. (They are the 2 in the white on the end.)

Aunt Britt before she started singing! She's the one in the green in the back.

The twins playing
The Christmas tree. It was getting ready to be lit!

They lit the tree!!
Aunt Britt singing.

There's SANTA!!!!
After the concert there's me with Aunt Britt, Kirsten (on the right), and Karisa(on the left).
After I got home and in my PJ's, I was in the Christmas spirit so I watched "Shrek the Halls".

No comments:

Post a Comment