Thursday, December 3, 2009

THANKSGIVING!!!

On November 26, 2009 I celebrated my 2nd thanksgiving. When mommy, daddy, and I woke up we got showered and dressed and headed to my Grandpa, Uncle Kenny, and Aunt Julie's house and spent some time with the "Graff" side of the family and eat a little bit there. We hung out there from 1:00 until 3:00. Then we headed to Grammy, Grampy, and Aunt Britt's house. There we played in the game room, watched some TV and ate some more yummy food! We left there around 6:30 and headed to MiMi and Poohpa's house (unfortunately Poohpa wasn't there, he went to see his mom in Colorado). There we met MiMi, Aunt PP, Annemarie, Robbie, Nana, and Poppa. When we first got there we had some dessert and played the rest of the night!! I had an awesome thanksgiving and I am so thankful I have so many loving and wonderful family members that care so much about me!! I love you all! Mommy forgot her camera in the car for most of the day but here are a few pictures she did take. Me, Robbie, and Annemarie
Robbie was being silly and I was trying to call Poohpa.
Nana and Aunt PP looking at all the great sales for the next day.
Daddy and Poppa also looking at the sales.
Me and RiRi still trying to call Poohpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment