Thursday, December 3, 2009

December!!!!

December finally came and it was time to decorate for Christmas!! When daddy got home from work on Tuesday, December 1, 2009, we all put up the Christmas tree and hung the stockings. For some strange reason we were putting balls with hooks on the tree and every time I tried to take them off and throw them mommy and daddy would yell at me!!! So I'm not quite sure what that was about but it was fun :) ! Kind of crazy how a tree with lights and "balls" on it and weird looking socks can get you all excited, but BOY did it get mommy and daddy in the Christmas spirit!! Anyways we sure had some fun doing it!!! And now we all can't wait until Christmas!! Here are some pictures after we got done decorating.








1 comment:

  1. OMG, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of him in your header, where he's in his robe haha! He is soo cute in it! I better see you guys at Breakfast with Santa on Saturday missy ;)

    ReplyDelete