Thursday, September 3, 2009

ROAD TRIPPP!!!

ROAD TRIP!!!! On Friday, August 21, 2009 mommy, daddy, Lloydie, and I all decided to take a road trip. Our first destination was to Lake Gaston in North Carolina. There we met Uncle David, Aunt Sarah, Uncle Bobby (Aunt Sarah's dad) and his girlfriend Terry. We planned to stay there until Sunday, August 23, 2009, then get back on the road. Here are some pictures of NC. Man did we have some FUNNNN!!!

We made it to North Carolina!!!
But I was knocked out!!
Uncle Bobby giving me a ride on his shoulders. Man was that high!
Uncle Bobby and I walking outside.
Uncle Bobby and I playing with Emmit on the porch.
Me, Uncle David, and Aunt Sarah hanging out.
That's me reading my book while everyone was getting ready to go on the boat.
Daddy blowing up my floaty. And Uncle David and I watching.
Everyone getting on the boat.
Aunt Sarah and I on the boat.
Aunt Sarah and I again.
I was driving that unit!!!!
Daddy and I
YAY!!!
Daddy and I again.
Mommy and I chillin!
Uncle David, Daddy and I getting ready to swim. Aunt Sarah and I watching. Every one chillin!!


The thumbs up to go faster!!!!Uncle David and I chillin looking at the water
We all went swimming when the sun came out. Because it got hotttt!
Even Uncle David and Lloydie got in!!!!!! I knew they would even though they said they wouldn't!!!
Crazy Lloydie!
Crazy Uncle David!!
Daddy, mommy and I in the lake.
Aunt Sarah, mommy, and I in the lake.
Heading back to the house.
Aunt Sarah and I playing in the water.


Man was that a fun day!!!


Aunt Sarah and I.Playing back at the house.

"I'm gonna get ya!!"
I was trying to get away from that nasty COWBOYS jersey.
Look what else happened this weekend!!! Uncle David proposed to Aunt Sarah!!! And she said YES!

We had sooooo much fun in North Carolina!!! But on Sunday, August 23, 2009 we were back on the road again. Now we're headed to our next destination, Mississippi. We were going to my great grandmother and great grandfather's house. We were going to surprise Aunt Tricia and my cousins Riley and Kama. We planned to stay there for a week, should be a good time! Here are some pictures of the LONGGGG 16 hour drive there.
Now we're in South Carolina
This is a picture of the big water tower in South Carolina. It was cool!!! IT'S A PEACH!
We made it to Georgia!
SWEET HOME ALABAMA!!!! WHERE THE SKYS ARE SO BLUE!!! (That song is true!)
Driving through the mountians
Time for a snack!
Looking at the mountains..(some nasty weather!)

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH"
WE FINALLYYYYYYYY MADE IT TO MISSISSIPPI!!!!!!!
Granny and I playing the piano.
Kama giving me a big hug!!
I was trying to get Kama's ninny from her.
"I got it!!"
"Is this how this thing works?" Taking a ride on Lloydie's shoulders.
Pappy Walt with both of his great grandbabies.
"Mommy where's my Kama?"
Daddy's big catch!
Mommy's little fishy.
Me and Kama relaxing at the pond!
Mommy giving Kama and I snacks.
My cousin Riley came home from school with his face all blue!! I had no clue what was wrong with him!! I couldn't stop staring at him!!! It was freaky!!
Pappy Walt taking Kama and I on the BIG GREEN TRACTOR!!!
WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
"Can I drive Pappy Walt?"

Man was that cool!!


Kama and I playing in her cabinet
"Man this is fun! I need my own cabinet at home!!!"
SPAGHETTI NIGHT!!!
MMMMMMM!!!
Kama was trying to get a noodle she left in the bowl!


"This was yummy & fun!!!!"

Like all good things, this must come to an end. On Sunday, August 30, 2009, we were back on the road again. But this time we had to go home!! :( Another 17 hours back on the road. Also this time I lost my back seat play pal. Because Lloydie stayed with Aunt Tricia. However mommy and daddy decided to take a different rout home so we could see different places. Here are some pictures of the ride back home.
LETS RIDE!!!
Back in Alabama.
Pretty mountains
Driving through the mountians.
Now we are in Tennessee. That state was beautiful! There was nothing there but it was so green and pretty!
CHEESE!!!!


Mountains...

We made it to Virginia. But we are in the most southwestern part of VA. It's a lot different from the part of Virginia that we are used to!!!

Back to good old Maryland! Home sweet home!

We all had such a good time on this road trip!! From North Carolina hanging out with Uncle David, Aunt Sarah, Uncle Bobby and Terry. Playing in the car with mommy, daddy, and Lloydie. To hanging out in Mississippi with Granny, Pappy Walt, Aunt Tricia, Riley and Kama. I couldn't have had anymore fun!!! And I can't wait to do it again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment