Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor day weekend at the river

For labor day weekend mommy, daddy and I met Aunt Paula, Uncle David, Aunt Sarah, my cousins Annemarie and Robbie, their good friends Sammy and Andrew, Aunt Lynn and Ashton at the river house in Mathews, Virginia. We drove to the river after daddy got off work on Friday, September 4, 2009 and came back home Monday, September 7, 2009 (ON MY MIMI'S BIRTHDAY!!!). We had such a good time!!! But it just wasn't long enough!! Here are some pictures from that awesome weekend!
By the time we got there and got unpacked I wanted to go strait to bed because I was so sleepy!! So I went to bed and look what mommy, daddy, Aunt Sarah and Uncle David did!! (Crazy daddy has my baby monitor attached to his necklace!!)
Boys VS Girls in tie-die
My cousin Annemarie told me, the next morning, that they were being silly that night!!


The next day we all got up early to go out to the river to play and ride on the jetski.
Look what my crazy mommy did to my hair!!


Daddy getting ready to take mommy and I on a jetski ride!
Mommy getting ready to ride.

Aunt Sarah getting me ready for my first jetski ride! "Lets RIDE!!!" "OK I'm ready, I'm holding on tight!"
"Smile for the camera and lets GOOOO!"
"And we're off!"






" Man was that FUNNNNN!!"

After the jetski ride I got in the swing and chilled until dinner was done
Arrrrrrrrr!! Walk the plank mate!!
"DINNER TIME!"
After dinner we all had dessert. Annemarie and Sammy made some yummy cupcakes!!! Ashton and I thought they were the BEST!!!
After dessert Robbie, Andrew and I sat down for a game of ROCK BAND!!!






The next day we went back outside to the river for some more fun in the sun and a picnic!
This is Sammy and I chilling waiting for lunch.
Uncle David and I chilling on the tube!
CHEESE!!!!
Annemarie getting food ready for the picnic.
Ashton and I being silly!
Uncle David getting the grill ready for hamburgers and hot dogs
Me and Aunt PP being silly and dancing to some jams!!!
Aunt Lynn and Robbie playing Chucko.
Aunt PP and Andrew playing Chucko.
The beautiful sunset on the water


Uncle David being silly and me with my "hater blockers" on.

The next morning we got everything packed up, called MiMi to tell her happy birthday and headed out. We all had soooo much fun this weekend. I can't wait until we get to come back next summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment