Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mommy & Daddy's Luau

On May 1, 2010 mommy and daddy had their shower/luau for their wedding. It was AWESOME! There was sooo much to do and a lot of people there for me to play with!! Here are some pictures..

Me dancing to Gummy Bear.

Mommy and Kimmie
Aunt Lynn and Ashton




The moon bounce!
Austin and Brandon taking a break from the moon bounce to get a drink.
RiRi and me
Me getting ice.

I LOVE ICE!!


Uncle D getting me more ice.
Getting Uncle D another beer.
Daddy, Brigette, and Bill
Mommy and daddy's beautiful cabana cake



Mommy giving me something to drink after being on the moon bounce.


Eric, Woody, Uncle D, Bill and Brigette talking.

Steve, Mel, mommy, and I talking.


Thanks to everyone that helped with the Luau and showed up to celebrate mommy and daddy's "pre-wedding festivities". We had a wonderful time and are now ready for the wedding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment