Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Family Fun Day!

On May 22, 2010 I went to Marbury Church for family fun day with mommy, daddy, and Aunt Britt. There was soo much to do there! All kinds of games, pony rides (which I did NOT like!!), and even a petting zoo!!
When we first got there we got to see my cousin baby Kolten! I hadn't seen him since my first birthday! So it was good to see him!!

Then we went over to where the "petting zoo" was. They has some bunnies and a little baby piggy in this one...


This one was a calf...
This one was a goat.
Me and Aunt BB petting them.

That goat was silly!!
The baby piggy kept trying to snuggle with the Bunnie it was funny!
Me and Daddy
That was when Daddy and Aunt BB tried to put me on the pony...
...and i wasn't having that!!
So I went over to play some games with Aunt BB and Taylor.

All of us playing the ball game.



SLAM DUNK!!!


"Here mommy your turn!!"
Right after we started playing more games it started pouring down raining (plus it was time for me to take a nap anyways) so we all went home. That was a FUN day!! Too bad it had to end so short from the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment