Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010!!!!!!

On new years eve, December 31, 2009, mommy, daddy and I went to Uncle David and Aunt Sarah's house to celebrate! Man did we have a good time!! But before the new year rang in we got a phone call from Aunt TT. She said that Uncle Lloydie proposed to her!!!! YAY!!! Love must have been in the air in my family for 2009!!! Mommy and Daddy got engaged in May, then Uncle David and Aunt Sarah got engaged in August and then Aunt TT and Uncle Lloydie got engaged in December!! What a GREAT year!!! Here are some pictures from new years eve. Me taking a nap on the way, so HOPEFULLY I can make it to the NEW YEAR!!


Mommy with a GIANT bottle!!
Me and Poohpa playing my keyboard. Max, Emmit, and Shine all playing.


HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRRRR!!!! (I didn't quite make it!)





The next morning when we all got up we palyed hung out and watched college football.




What a GREAT year 2009 was!! Hopefully 2010 will be even better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment