Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Carter's 2nd B-Day Party

On Sunday, May 23, 2010 mommy, daddy, Aunt Britt and I all headed down to Carter's house for his birthday party! There was alot of people there and man did we have fun!!!

Me and Carter plotting. We wanted to go out side and we though we could do it by ourselves!! (we thought no one was looking!) Carter is unlocking the door..

"It's unlocked now let gooo!!"
We did it!!!
Adriana trying to tie Carter's shoe.
Me playing Tee-Ball and Kenzie & Aunt BB watching.
Adriana and Mrs. Deb walking back to the house.
Adriana and her mommy Ashley.
Alyssa riding Carter's tractor.
Me and Adriana in the mud puddle.

Cake time!
Mrs. Denise (Carter's Grammy) made the cakes!) Carter's 2 candle sparkler
Singing "Happy Birthday".
YAYYYY!!
Carter trying to blow out the sparkler.
Carter and his Grammy.
Adriana eating the cake with her mommy and Ryan.

Me drinking my juice.
Carter and his mommy opening gifts.
That's the gift I got him! The red motorcycle!!!



I stole Carter's car and mommy caught me!!
Me and Adriana.
On our way home look what we saw!!! A little baby deer!!!
It was soo cute and small!!

I had soooo much fun at Carter's birthday party!!! I LOVE it when we all get together and play! We always have so much fun and I can't wait until we do it again!! HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY CARTER!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so late at reading everyone's blogs. That was such a fun day. I am so glad our kids got to play together. We need more days like that!

    ReplyDelete