Monday, November 2, 2009

My first Halloween!!

On Friday, October 30, 2009 mommy, daddy and I packed up and went to Uncle David and Aunt Sarah's house for the Halloween weekend. When we got there Friday we relaxed until Aunt Paula and my cousins Annemarie and Robbie got there later that night. When they arrived we played and played and played until bed time. We got up the next morning and got ready for the HALLOWEEN PARTY!!! MiMi, Poohpa, Nana and Poppa all showed up too!! And man did we have a blast!! Then at 6:30 me, Robbie and Annemarie (and Poppa too) all got our costumes on and went out to trick-or-treat. We all got SOOO MUCH CANDY!! I had no idea how much fun Halloween was!!! We had a great time!! Then we got up Sunday and had a big breakfast and watched football. And because Nana and Poppas wedding anniversary is November 3, we all went out to celebrate with them! We went to a really nice restaurant called Maggiano's for late lunch/dinner. All and all we had a GREAT time this weekend!! I can't wait for Halloween next year!! Here are some pictures from our weekend.
We were watching Sponge Bob do the superman dance!
Pumpkin cake
Pumpkin rice crispy treats
Giant spider and web


Daddy's lil monkey
I'm ready!
Poppa being silly!

Annemarie the " dumdum" Robbie the "blind ref" and me the "lil monkey"!
Nana giving treats (and probably tricks too) to all the kids!


After trick-or-treating with Poohpa and my lollipop!
Uncle David and I

Aunt PP, Annamarie, and Nana looking at pictures.
Me being silly!

Uncle David being silly.
Mommy the silly looking vampire!
Robby and I eating more candy!! (We love this holiday!!) Our mom let us eat lots of candy!
Sunday morning, playing with Poppa.

1 comment: