Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wedding/Lobster Feast

On Saturday, September 26, 2009; daddy, mommy, and I went to my daddy's cousin Ryan's wedding. It was very pretty! This was the first wedding I had ever been to. Here are some pictures from that wonderful day. In the front is daddy's cousin Davie (Ryan's brother) and his mom (daddy's aunt) Aunt Mary.
The groom! Daddy's cousin Ryan.
Cousin Kelly. (Ryan and Davie's sister)
The bride Mindy and her mom.

Now Mr. & Mrs. Ryan Millar.
Me and Aunt Cathi being silly!
Me and Aunt Mary dancing! Uncle Kenny and Aunt Julie in the back.

After the wedding daddy, mommy, and I drove to MiMi and Poohpa's house. Uncle David and Aunt Sarah were there too. Here are some pictures of that evening. "Look what I got!!"
Me being crazy and screaming!
MONKEY FACEEEE!!!!!!!
Then daddy passed out (sitting up) with Klevo!!

When we got up the next morning everyone got (football) ready and as soon as Nana and Poppa got there we headed to the lobster feast at the Charles County Fair Grounds. Me and the newest Cowboys fan!!! BOOOOO
" Now that's better momma!!"
Me and mommy playing the piano while everyone else is getting ready.
Me and once again.....another Cowboys fan!!
Me riding my music truck.
Family picture in our redskins gear!!!
MiMi and me!
My lobster cookie!!!
Awwwwwwwww Poohpa is drinking Coke not Pepsi!!!!

"Poohpa I wanna go over there and watch the skins game!!!"

Me playing with MiMi and Poohpa.
" MAN!!!!!!!!! The redskins lost.... Stop laughing Poohpa!! It's not funny!!!!!"

Even though (once again) the redskins let us down we all still had a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment