Monday, August 17, 2009

Crab feast

On Friday, August 14, 2009, I went to St. Philips annual crab feast. My Mommy, Daddy, Uncle David, MiMi, Poohpa, Nana & Poppa all went with me. We had a BLAST (even though they wouldn't give me any crabs because they said I was too young!!!).
Mommy put those glasses on me. I thought I was the COOLEST!!
Me, MiMi, and Poohpa posing for the camera.
They wouldn't give me any crabs so I took a bite out of Poohpa's nose. (He said it hurt!!!)
That's Poppa, Nana, mommy and me. Poppa and I were talking during this picture.
Daddy and I getting ready to go dance.






Mommy took this video of daddy & I dancing!

I was being silly and Uncle David was hoping the lady called his number for the 50/50.
" LOOK UNCLE DAVID THEY CALLED YOUR NUMBER!!!!!!! Let go claim the MONEY!!!"
Uncle David and I being silly!!!
Mommy feeding me whip cream. "Mommy Uncle David wants a bite!!!"
Man did we have a good time!! Now hopefully we get a phone call about some REDSKIN TICKETS!!! Right Poohpa and Uncle David!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment